More and more people are finding themselves at risk of losing their licences either as a result of a serious offence or more commonly as a result of "totting up", that is amassing more 12 penalty points for several more minor offences.
These driving bans can have serious consequences for the individual's livelihood and for the lives of others who depend on them.
If your licence is at risk and other people in your company or your family rely on you keeping on driving I can provide you with straightforward advice tailored to your circumstances. I have been helping key people for nearly 30 years.
I have the skills and experience to act effectively for business leaders and key employees who need to drive to carry out their jobs. Some motoring offences result in automatic disqualification, but for others the Court has a discretion whether to disqualify or not. I understand what the Court will take account of and how best to present it. The quality of presentation really matters and it’s not just knowing what to say to a Court, but how to say it. That ability comes only with experience. I can help drivers who have acquired 12 penalty points in three years (caught by the “totting up” rules) to properly present their cases to the Court to reduce the period of disqualification or to avoid it altogether.
- Speed Awareness Courses
Published 22 January 2021
- Police Powers of Vehicle Seizure and Disposal
Published 16 June 2020
- Speeding Offences on the Rise
Published 10 June 2020
- Speed Detection Devices Not Necessarily Conclusive.
Published 14 February 2020
- Police Christmas Drink Drive Campaigns
Published 20 December 2019
- Speeding Lady
Published 14 December 2019
- Hiring chauffeur a “hardship” for tycoon
Published 20 November 2019
- A man spent £30,000 of his savings on a failed legal battle "for justice" over a £100 speeding fine.
Published 20 September 2019
- Driving whilst using a mobile telephone – the law clarified
Published 16 September 2019
- NIPs to the Wrong Address
Published 20 July 2019
- Laser Jammers in the News - Again
Published 15 July 2019
- Don't Ignore the Big Red X
Published 25 June 2019
- Drug Driving and the Law
Published 13 June 2019
- Alcohol Immobilisers
Published 9 April 2019
- Driver Alcohol Detection Systems for Safety (DADDS)
Published 9 April 2019