More and more people are finding themselves at risk of losing their licences either as a result of a serious offence or more commonly as a result of "totting up", that is amassing more 12 penalty points for several more minor offences.
These driving bans can have serious consequences for the individual's livelihood and for the lives of others who depend on them.
If your licence is at risk and other people in your company or your family rely on you keeping on driving I can provide you with straightforward advice tailored to your circumstances. I have been helping key people for nearly 30 years.
I have the skills and experience to act effectively for business leaders and key employees who need to drive to carry out their jobs. Some motoring offences result in automatic disqualification, but for others the Court has a discretion whether to disqualify or not. I understand what the Court will take account of and how best to present it. The quality of presentation really matters and it’s not just knowing what to say to a Court, but how to say it. That ability comes only with experience. I can help drivers who have acquired 12 penalty points in three years (caught by the “totting up” rules) to properly present their cases to the Court to reduce the period of disqualification or to avoid it altogether.
- Celebrity acquittals give the wrong message.
Published 14 January 2019
- On Yer Bike!
Published 15 August 2018
- New Breath Test Devices Will Likely Convict More Motorists
Published 24 July 2018
- Speed limits could rise to 60mph when less activity is taking place on motorway roadworks
Published 24 July 2018
- Keep the right side of the law when driving in the snow
Published 28 February 2018
- Should the UK have graduated driving licences?
Published 22 February 2018
- Gordon Ramsay's Cling Film Trouble
Published 11 February 2018
- Introducing my VLOG
Published 1 December 2017
- Section 172 Notice - Practical Advice
Published 28 November 2017
- Drug-Driving Cases Dropped Over Forensics
Published 21 November 2017
- Moving House? Another Item for the Checklist..
Published 17 November 2017
- The Right Kind of Drink Driving
Published 9 November 2017
- Tougher Motoring Penalties On The Way
Published 26 October 2017
- How Average Speed Cameras Work
Published 20 October 2017
- Dangerous Cycling?
Published 6 October 2017