David Barton is a popular contributor to both radio and press and a regular blogger on this site and others.
David is happy to provide topical comment to members of the media and to appear on TV or radio by arrangement.
Please either call the office or use the contact form here and David will respond promptly.
In The Press
New drug drive limits - 31st January 2015
David was quoted on the implications for the unwary motorist of the newly announced drug driving limits.
The implications of driving a unroadworthy vehicle - 22nd january 2015
David was quoted on the implications of driving a vehicle that isn't roadworthy on an article on a leading car financing website.
Scottish drink drive law changes - 5th December 2014
David was widely quoted on the 5th December 2014 on the change in the Scottish drink drive laws.
Recent Press Releases
BBC Essex Radio 12/2/15
David appeared as a guest on the "Full Throttle Thursday" programme taking about the new drug driving laws and other motroring law issues.
Radio Kent 8/10/2012
David interviewed on the Julia George show talking about young drivers and his "Lose your L-plates not your license" campaign.
Business Bunker 10/7/12
David interviewed on the Business Bunker radio show talking about:
- Driving in France and the new breathalyser rules
- Young drivers, the particular rules that apply to them, and his campaign to make them more aware.
- Celebrity acquittals give the wrong message.
Published 14 January 2019
- On Yer Bike!
Published 15 August 2018
- New Breath Test Devices Will Likely Convict More Motorists
Published 24 July 2018
- Speed limits could rise to 60mph when less activity is taking place on motorway roadworks
Published 24 July 2018
- Keep the right side of the law when driving in the snow
Published 28 February 2018
- Should the UK have graduated driving licences?
Published 22 February 2018
- Gordon Ramsay's Cling Film Trouble
Published 11 February 2018
- Introducing my VLOG
Published 1 December 2017
- Section 172 Notice - Practical Advice
Published 28 November 2017
- Drug-Driving Cases Dropped Over Forensics
Published 21 November 2017
- Moving House? Another Item for the Checklist..
Published 17 November 2017
- The Right Kind of Drink Driving
Published 9 November 2017
- Tougher Motoring Penalties On The Way
Published 26 October 2017
- How Average Speed Cameras Work
Published 20 October 2017
- Dangerous Cycling?
Published 6 October 2017