David Barton is a popular contributor to both radio and press and a regular blogger on this site and others.
David is happy to provide topical comment to members of the media and to appear on TV or radio by arrangement.
Please either call the office or use the contact form here and David will respond promptly.
In The Press
New drug drive limits - 31st January 2015
David was quoted on the implications for the unwary motorist of the newly announced drug driving limits.
The implications of driving a unroadworthy vehicle - 22nd january 2015
David was quoted on the implications of driving a vehicle that isn't roadworthy on an article on a leading car financing website.
Scottish drink drive law changes - 5th December 2014
David was widely quoted on the 5th December 2014 on the change in the Scottish drink drive laws.
Recent Press Releases
BBC Essex Radio 12/2/15
David appeared as a guest on the "Full Throttle Thursday" programme taking about the new drug driving laws and other motroring law issues.
Radio Kent 8/10/2012
David interviewed on the Julia George show talking about young drivers and his "Lose your L-plates not your license" campaign.
Business Bunker 10/7/12
David interviewed on the Business Bunker radio show talking about:
- Driving in France and the new breathalyser rules
- Young drivers, the particular rules that apply to them, and his campaign to make them more aware.
- Police Christmas Drink Drive Campaigns
Published 20 December 2019
- Speeding Lady
Published 14 December 2019
- Hiring chauffeur a “hardship” for tycoon
Published 20 November 2019
- A man spent £30,000 of his savings on a failed legal battle "for justice" over a £100 speeding fine.
Published 20 September 2019
- Driving whilst using a mobile telephone – the law clarified
Published 16 September 2019
- NIPs to the Wrong Address
Published 20 July 2019
- Laser Jammers in the News - Again
Published 15 July 2019
- Don't Ignore the Big Red X
Published 25 June 2019
- Drug Driving and the Law
Published 13 June 2019
- Alcohol Immobilisers
Published 9 April 2019
- Driver Alcohol Detection Systems for Safety (DADDS)
Published 9 April 2019
- Were the proceedings started in time?
Published 4 April 2019
- Celebrity acquittals give the wrong message.
Published 14 January 2019
- On Yer Bike!
Published 15 August 2018
- New Breath Test Devices Will Likely Convict More Motorists
Published 24 July 2018