On this site, I have tried to give useful information about various aspects of road traffic law. I have taken care to try to make the information complete and accurate and as the law changes when the Courts make decisions or new Acts of Parliament come into force I will update the information.
These short general notes are no substitute for a proper analysis of the facts of your particular case which can only be done as part of obtaining and paying for legal advice. You may of course use the notes as general guidance but not as a substitute for comprehensive and up to date advice from me or another solicitor. I do not accept responsibility for any loss that may be suffered as a result of information on this site and if you want advice you can rely on you should obtain it from me or another solicitor.
I should also make it clear that the material only relates to the law in England and Wales and can change rapidly and unexpectedly.
This is the basis on which I offer the information on this site.
If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email address is [email protected]
The content of these web pages is subject to copyright and all rights are reserved. Unless I agree otherwise in writing you may only print or copy items for your temporary personal, non-business use. Permanent copying or storage of any pages or any part of these pages or the re-distribution by any means is not permitted. You may not use my trade marks, nor link to my website, without my written permission.
- Celebrity acquittals give the wrong message.
Published 14 January 2019
- On Yer Bike!
Published 15 August 2018
- New Breath Test Devices Will Likely Convict More Motorists
Published 24 July 2018
- Speed limits could rise to 60mph when less activity is taking place on motorway roadworks
Published 24 July 2018
- Keep the right side of the law when driving in the snow
Published 28 February 2018
- Should the UK have graduated driving licences?
Published 22 February 2018
- Gordon Ramsay's Cling Film Trouble
Published 11 February 2018
- Introducing my VLOG
Published 1 December 2017
- Section 172 Notice - Practical Advice
Published 28 November 2017
- Drug-Driving Cases Dropped Over Forensics
Published 21 November 2017
- Moving House? Another Item for the Checklist..
Published 17 November 2017
- The Right Kind of Drink Driving
Published 9 November 2017
- Tougher Motoring Penalties On The Way
Published 26 October 2017
- How Average Speed Cameras Work
Published 20 October 2017
- Dangerous Cycling?
Published 6 October 2017