David Barton is a popular contributor to both radio and press and a regular blogger on this site and others.
David is happy to provide topical comment to members of the media and to appear on TV or radio by arrangement.
Please either call the office or use the contact form and David will respond promptly.
In The Press
New drug drive limits
David was quoted on the implications for the unwary motorist of the newly announced drug driving limits.
The implications of driving a unroadworthy vehicle
David was quoted on the implications of driving a vehicle that isn’t roadworthy on an article on a leading car financing website.
Carloan4you.com – 22nd January 2015
Scottish drink drive law changes
David was widely quoted on the 5th December 2014 on the change in the Scottish drink drive laws.
- New Drug Driving Laws From March 2015 23/2/15
- Drink Drive Limit Reductions in Scotland 3/11/14
- Dashcams – the new must-have accessory 18/1/14
- Christmas booze cruise warning! 15/11/12
- Why young drivers must wise up to the law 26/10/12
- Lose your L plates not your license 1/10/12
- Driving abroad 3/8/2012
- Foreign Truckers campaign 27/7/2012
- Speeding convictions outdated 26/3/2012
- The 12 driving days of Christmas 6/12/11
BBC Essex Radio 12/2/15
David appeared as a guest on the “Full Throttle Thursday” programme taking about the new drug driving laws and other motroring law issues.
Radio Kent 8/10/2012
David interviewed on the Julia George show talking about young drivers and his “Lose your L-plates not your license” campaign.
Business Bunker 10/7/12
David interviewed on the Business Bunker radio show talking about:
- Driving in France and the new breathalyser rules
- Young drivers, the particular rules that apply to them, and his campaign to make them more aware.